Delivering high quality PCBA for innovative companies
We support PCB assembly range from small quantity orders to large production orders!
TechiesDesigns provides PCB assembly service in India, Our specialization lies in populating Through- Hole, Surface Mount & Mixed Technology PCB, along with BGA and µBGA. We offer complete electronic assembly solution. For Companies looking for a trustworthy partner to cater to their Printed Circuit Board Assembly Services needs, We has emerged as a compelling service provider managing the entire process flow of PCB layout to Initial Manufacture, Prototype & finally to full Production Volumes.
The manufacturing process of an assembled PCB is known as PCB assembly process or PCBA. In this process, the required electronics components are mounted on the PCB.
The PCB assembly process consists of several automated and manual steps. With each step of the process, a board manufacturer has both manual and automated options from which to choose.
In this article, we are going to discuss the three basic technology of PCB assembly process. Such as:
- Through-Hole Technology (THT) Assembly Process
- Surface Mount Technology (SMT) Assembly Process
- Mixed Technology
We believe in our clients and their projects and we understand the significance of their work beyond assembly. Whether you’re looking for a quick-turn prototype or a large-scale production, we work closely with engineers, procurement specialists, and designers to ensure their boards work perfectly right out of the box.
Our competency in PCB assembly includes:
- A team of highly skilled and qualified soldering technicians
- State-of-the-art equipment in an ESD-controlled facility
- Experienced and responsive production teams
- Procurement of quality components from trusted supply chain partners
- Dedicated on-time and on-spec delivery
- Capabilities in BGA and Micro-BGA
- Industry-leading quality assurances and competitive pricing
- Efficiency in SMT, PTH and mixed technologies
- Efficiency in fine pitch, BGA and chip placement to 0201
PCB assembly capabilities
- Prototype and High volume Assembly.
- ROSH / Lead free PCB Assembly.
- BGA and Micro-BGA Capabilities.
- Through-Hole Assembly.
- Surface-Mount Assembly.
- Cable & wire Harnesses Assembly.
- Mechanical Assembly.
- Mixed Technology Assembly.
Highlights of PCB assembly service
- Expertise is in the assembly of high mix, high density printed circuit board assemblies.
- We offer PCB assembly of single or multi-layer flexible or rigid circuit boards.
- We support both high and low-mix assembly volumes that range from just a few prototype units to high volume production.
- PCB Assembly Manufacturing environment is fully satisfies the ESD compliance.
- We are capable to handle Complex PCB assembly requirements, by offering superior service to the customers for their immediate requirement.
Various testing method will be applied to the assembled boards before the final shipment:
- Visual inspection: general quality check.
- FAI: full quality check applied to the first PCB to pass through all stages of production.
- X-ray Inspection: checks for BGAs, QFN and bare circuit boards.
- AOI Testing: checks for solder paste, 0201 components, missing components and polarity.
- 3D AOI Testing: checks for missing and misplaced SMT components in three dimensions.
- 3D SPI Testing: measures the precise volume of solder paste for SMT assembly.
- ICT (In-Circuit Test).
- Functional test(Following your test procedures).